Choose a Product
Hollow Metal Doors and Frames
- Meet Industry Performance Standards: Complies with ANSI/NAAMM/HMMA-863, ASTM- F1450 criteria
- Static Load Test
- Rack Test
- Door Impact Test
- Glazing Stop Impact Test
- Bullet Resistant Test
- Fire Test UL-10c, NFPA-252
- Meet Industry Performance Standards: Complies with ANSI/NAAMM/HMMA-863, ASTM-F1592 criteria
- Continuously welded frame corner joint
- 1/4-20, Grade 8, torx drive security glass stop screws
- 3/4” EMT conduit and sweep elbows for ease of control wiring installation
- Unitized jamb mounted lock preparation furnished with threaded mounting studs equipped with lock nuts
- Cover plates fastened with (8) 1/4-20 flat head
torx drive security screws
Security Window Systems
Florida Building Code
Miami Dade NOA
(Please reference specifications for more documentation)
|ANSI/ NAAMM/ HMMA 863||Security Hollow
Metal Doors and Frames
|ASTM F 1592||Security Hollow Metal
|ASTM A 627||Tool Resisting Steel Bars,
Flats and Shapes
|ASTM E 331||Water Penetration|
|ASTM E 283||Air Leakage|
|ANSI A 250.10||Performance of Coatings|
Security Wall Panel Systems
- Our field assembled Detention Wall Panel System is
versatile and will adapt to any room requirement.
- The Habersham Wall Panel System is ideal for
retrofitting existing spaces for cells or secured areas.
- Panels are constructed using Habersham’s time
and industry tested steel stiffened construction in
accordance with HMMA 863 design specifications.
- Testing— Our wall panels have been performance
tested under the following test procedures.
- Impact (ASTM F2322)
- Furniture Load
- Acoustical (ASTM E90, E413, E1332)
- Panels accommodate cell furniture – Double bunks,
- lavatories, mirrors, coat hooks, desk and table
assemblies, interior and exterior windows are
readily mounted to factory installed reinforcements
- Panels are factory equipped as needed with junction
boxes, electrical conduit, duct and pipe openings,
and grille preparations.
- Cell hardware, glazing, furniture, fixtures and
combination water closet/sink and showers are
available as a package.
- Ceiling panels are available in various configurations
and can be equipped with perforations and
insulation as needed for sound control.
- Ceilings are factory prepared for light fixtures along
with associated junction boxes and electrical conduit.
Security Ceiling Systems
PANEL SYSTEMS – Maximum Security
DECK SYSTEMS – Minimum to Medium Security
Habersham Metal ceiling system designs are impact tested using our new innovative vertically upward impact testing machine. This equipment allows an 8 ft. square ceiling sample to be tested in the horizontal position as it would be installed in the field. The allows for the attachments, hangers and anchors, as well as the ceiling itself, to be tested and proven to be suitable for security requirements.
Security Specialty Items
• 450 Degree Temperature Rise Ratings
• Non-Contact Meal Delivery System
• Roof Hatches
• Pass Drawers
• Hopper Pass
• Water Dispersal Mullions
• Deal Trays
State of the Art Machine Fabricating Capabilities
• Laser Cutting
Specialized and Robot Welding
• Painting Equipment
Contact Habersham Metal
Habersham Metal Products Company | Copyright © 2021. All Rights Reserved. | Equal Opportunity Employer